Home / Health And Fitness / Calm - Sleep, Meditate, Relax
Calm Apk ModUpdated on
|Name||Calm - Sleep, Meditate, Relax|
|Publisher||Calm com Inc|
|MOD Features||Premium Unlocked|
|Requires||Android 4.4 and up+|
Calm Apk Mod Sleep higher, relieve stress, lower anxiety, and refocus your attention. target-hunting meditations, Sleep Stories, breathwork, exclusive music. and stretching exercises fill our intensive library. Discover a happier, healthier you thru Calm.
Rank self-care and opt for a target-hunting meditation session. that matches your busy schedule. apply attentiveness in your daily routine. and be a part of the millions experiencing its life-changing advantages. whether you’re new to meditation or a seasoned knowledgeable, Calm is for anyone.
Relaxing music and calming sounds assist you to meditate, focus and sleep higher. Sleep Stories square measure hour stories that square measure absolute to lull. you into a deep and reposeful slumber. decide from 100+ exclusive Sleep Stories, narrated by well-known talent. like Matthew McConaughey, Stephen Fry, Rosé, Doctor of the Church Flynn, and P! nk.
Take a deep breath and notice your Calm.
CALM Apk Mod options
MEDITATION & attentiveness
* Meditate with seasoned specialists, no matter your expertise level
* Introduce attentiveness into your daily routine and learn to calm your mind
* attentiveness topics embrace Deep Sleep, Calming Anxiety, Managing Stress, and Focus. and Concentration, Breaking Habits, Happiness, shallowness then far more
SLEEP STORIES & MUSIC
* Sleep taking note of hour stories for adults and youngsters alike
* reposeful sounds, full soundscapes. and sleep music for each want — explore our exclusive library
* Self-care: ease your mind focus, relax and get into a state of flow
* New music is more weekly, from high artists
RELAXATION & ANXIETY RELIEF
* Relax and manage stress with daily meditation and respiratory exercises
* specialize in a goal with Dailies – scale back anxiety with a daily 10-minute.
* Personal growth: Learn to search out your calm through ennobling stories
* Daily Move: aware movement and stretching to relax your body throughout the day
Also, that includes
* Self-care hunter through Daily Streaks & aware Minutes
* seven and twenty-one-day attentiveness programs for each beginner and advanced users
* Soundscapes: Calm your nerves with over thirty soothing nature sounds and scenes
Calm is unengage to transfer and use. There square measure ne’er any ads and a few of the programs and options square measure free forever. Some content is obtainable through AN facultative paid subscription. If you select to subscribe, payments are going to be charge to your Google Account at confirmation of buy.
Also, take care to see our spanking new app for Wear OS devices.
What is Calm?
Our mission is to create the globe a happier and healthier place. Our website, blog, and app—are filled with meditations. sleep stories, music, movement. and more—we’re redefining what psychological state care seems like in 2021 and on the far side. With over a hundred million users worldwide. 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major corporations. we’re having a positive result on more and more folks day by day. And whereas the guts of Calm are digital. we’re growing and increasing offline with merchandise like our popular Sleep Mist. to assist deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
Calm is usually recommended by high psychologists. therapists, psychological state specialists, and also the press:
* “I’m cautious of meditation apps as a result of they often weave in an excessive amount of mystic speak for my style. but Calm instead contains steering like ‘Concentrate on your body’” – NY Times
* “In the frenetic, crazy, digital world we tend to sleep in, it is necessary to must a step back and smell the roses” – Mashable
* “Eliminating distraction…ended up serving to Maine relax. and understand that each one the things I used to be stressing avout wasn’t that huge a deal” – school Republic
* “Found myself invigorated afterward” – TechCrunch